931 Melbourne Road
Hurst, Texas, 76053
SUN: 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
MON: 10:00am – 7:00pm
TUE: 10:00am – 7:00pm
WED: 10:00am – 7:00pm
THU: 10:00am – 7:00pm
FRI: 10:00am – 7:00pm
SAT: 10:00am – 7:00pm
• With the fate of the Rebellion at stake, our heroes scramble to set their decoys and traps to protect THE REBEL FLEET. But everyone’s plan suddenly becomes more complicated.
In honor of Marvel’s 80th Anniversary, we’ve uncovered a hidden gem!
• Fan Randy Scheuller submitted an idea of Spider-Man donning a black suit before SECRET WARS, but his story was never printed.
The one evil wizard to rule them all, Kulan Gath has succeeded in summoning an ancient evil…and he’s already hard at work on his next terrible plan.
Hana finds herself facing unexpected challenges as a new leader in the Shogun’s army, and Kenichi begins make the perilous journey back to the island… alone.
• Zemo’s battle against the Punisher hits the streets of Manhattan!
• It’s all-out war…just the way Frank likes it.
• Someone’s brought backup for Frank, but the Punisher doesn’t play well with others…
* While traveling through an abandoned town in the Unknown, Greg’s singing catches the attention of a mysterious young woman named Sophie who requests the song as a gift. Greg gives her the song, and in exchange, Sophie leads the group to an old theater where her family convinces the boys to audition for their new play!
• The fallout from issue #7 takes the quest in an unexpected direction!
• The GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY face their final mission!
• And what is the secret message Peter Quill would rather forget?
The world’s cutest cadaver! The most lamentable leading lady! The gruesome goth girl herself! The gothic icon Lenore returns at last, in a brand new series from creator Roman Dirge. A demented pickle hat begins its mad killing spree!
Susan Richards, the Invisible Woman, forms an unlikely – and uneasy – alliance with fellow spy the Black Widow to comb the alleys and palaces of Madripoor! They’re searching for Sue Richards’ first partner – but what they discover will shake Sue to the core and turn her mission upside down!
Shadow Base has one goal: to stop the monsters, the forces of chaos – And give their power to men of order.
• But the monsters have goals of their own. And now they’re working together.
• RICK JONES remembers everything… and you wouldn’t like him when he’s angry.
When the Richards family is called back to Earth to be the Fantastic Four again, they left behind the Future Foundation – a think tank of the most brilliant young minds in the universe – with one mission: to find the pieces of and rebuild their friend Molecule Man. But that’s proved harder than imagined as this crew of young geniuses, Atlanteans, Mutants, Moloids and androids have run into every problem in the Multiverse. Now, with the leadership of Alex and Julie Power and a little extra firepower from guest professor Yondu Udonta, the team will undergo their most dangerous mission yet – a PRISON BREAK! Jeremy Whitley (UNSTOPPABLE WASP) and Will Robson (GREAT LAKES AVENGERS; Spawn) take the Future Foundation on a heart-pounding journey across time and space!
The Winslow House is in shambles, but people call it home. It is a place for people who have almost nothing but are trying to make a life for themselves. It is also in a bad neighborhood, and no one will stop criminals from tormenting the residents…until The Death-Defying Devil shows up!